• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Zilla Micro Habitat

timc

3 Year Member
So my girlfriend (bless her soul) picked me up one of these saying one of my C. versicolor slings is in that “ugly food cup” (32 oz deli cup), and while I’m glad she’s taking an interest in my hobby after 7 long years, I’m not too keen on this thing honestly. My two big issues are that the thing is basically held together by rubber bands and that if the door is pulled up on there’s a gap between it in the base. I’m not the greatest judge of distance, and I can’t quite tell if the sling can fit through it but i’d really rather not take the chance. (Her response is “he can’t fit through that little crack, and how’s he going to pull it up anyway?” To which my response is “It’s hopefully a girl dammit!”) So i’m just wondering if anyone has used these before, and what kind of success you’ve had. I hate being a guinea pig, but if she bought it I need to use it or else face her wrath lol.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Looking online it's a temporary enclosure that is designed to slot together & then be flat packed between uses.

Would it glue together for longer term & safer use?

Latest posts