• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Your Never To Old

Rick Stallard

3 Year Member
I just got word, my 20 month passed ultimate molt G porteri, Moses, did his job again. I live in Mo. and he has been in MA on loan to a friend. I bred him with my female twice and then he was sent off. He will be back next week and I'll pair him with another MF I have. It's true when the males do get old, the chance of a successful pairing is slim, but that he is 20 months old and still trying is amazing. He's a big beautiful guy and as tame as they come.

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I just got word, my 20 month passed ultimate molt G porteri, Moses, did his job again. I live in Mo. and he has been in MA on loan to a friend. I bred him with my female twice and then he was sent off. He will be back next week and I'll pair him with another MF I have. It's true when the males do get old, the chance of a successful pairing is slim, but that he is 20 months old and still trying is amazing. He's a big beautiful guy and as tame as they come.
Hello
I had a Brachypelma Vagans male,and a Costa Rican tiger rump male that's longevity was just amazing. Sometimes these males,can just amaze a keeper.

Rick Stallard

3 Year Member
I have a stirmi male that is almost one year mature and is still breeding. I am hoping to get a fertile sack from him before he passes:)

Hi, Marita Yeah old Moses will have been with 3 girls in the last 4 months. He continues to make sperm webs but at 20 months I really doubt there will be any success. He does look like he is enjoying himself tho !!

Latest posts