• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Yes! I've got tarantulas.

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
C. fimbriatus: 3inches, unsexed, $45 each
C.marshalli: 1 3/4 to 2 inches, unsexed, $10 each
P.ornata (2x): 5+inches, sub-adult/penultimate, these were previously hold backs, $45 each
P.vittata (last one): 6 inches, penultimate, previously a hold back, $45

Terms of Service:
1) All transactions are completed through PayPal.

2) 2nd Day available.

3) Overnight shipping includes "Live Arrival Guarantee"

4) To receive a refund (e.g.: per L.A.G.), you must take pictures of the DOA tarantula, submit pictures to me via smartphone or email. Refunds will be for the price of said tarantula purchased. Shipping cost will not be refunded.

5) Caution, discern and discretion used where locales are below 55 or above 90 degrees in temperature

Last edited by a moderator:

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Not on this forum site as I just joined yesterday. I'm also on another forum site and have been for over 2 years and have quite a few reviews there. I could forward some of those for your discern. Thanks for checking!

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Below is a recent review. Next to the categories of Quality, Variety, Communication, Packaging and Price were 5 star ratings across the board that for whatever aren't visible when I pasted the review onto this thread. Thanks for checking!

"Great seller, good communication."
Purchase Date:
Feb 2, 2016
Transaction Type:
Purchase
Quality:
Variety:
Communication:
Packaging:
Price:
Would you purchase from again?:
Yes
Pros - All the T's came alive and well. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.
Even though two slings were misidentified he was ready to make it right shortly after he was notified.
Cons - Wanted N. incei (gold) received two beautiful N. incei olives by mistake. Jason made it right by me.
Thanks much for working it out. Jason was wonderful to deal with. He was right on top of any issues that arose. I have 4 healthy slings two A. versicolor and two N. incei olives. I will purchase again from Jason when the Items I'm looking for show up on his list. Buy with confidence.

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Tarantula Selection
B.vagans/3inches/unsexed/$20 each
C.marshalli/1 3/4 to 2inches/unsexed/$15 each
C.fimbriatus/3 inches/unsexed/$45 each
P.ornata (sub-adult males,penultimate x2)/$45 each
P.vittata/sub-adult male, penultimate/$45
P.cambridgei/2 1/2 inches/unsexed/$15 each
P.lugardi/2 - 2 1/2 inches/unsexed/$20 each

Terms of Service

2) 2nd Day available *Forward your respective zip code for rate.
3) Overnight shipping includes "Live Arrival Guarantee" *Forward your respective zip code for rate.
4) To receive a refund (e.g.: per L.A.G.), you must take pictures of the DOA tarantula, submit pictures to me via smartphone or email. Refunds will be for the price of said tarantula purchased. Shipping cost will not be refunded.
5) Caution, discern and discretion used where locales are below 55 or above 90 degrees in temperature

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Tarantula Selection
C.marshalli
/ 2 inches/unsexed/$15 each *these little guy/girls are growing quickly!
P.ornata/*penultimate x 2/ $50 each *for that breeding project! Theses were previously hold-backs that are now offered for you.
P.striata/4 1/2 inches/sub-adult males x 2/ $50 each *great looking examples of the species.

Terms of Service
2) 2nd Day shipping available *Forward your respective zip code for rate.
3) Overnight/Express shipping includes "Live Arrival Guarantee" *Forward your respective zip code for rate.
5) Caution, discern and discretion used where locales are below 55 or above 90 degrees in temperature.

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Tarantula Selection
C.fimbriatus/3 inches/unsexed/$40 each
C.marshalli/2inches/unsexed/$15 each *these little guy/girls are growing quickly!
D.fasciatum/MF/$75 each /*raised by me from the sac to maturity!
P.cambridgei/2 1/2+inches/unsexed/$19 each*awesome coloration & growing like weeds.
P.chordatus/MF/$65/*Not often sold as adults.
P.lugardi/2-3 inches/$20 each
P.ornata/*penultimate x 2/$50 each *for that breeding project! Theses were previously hold-backs that are now offered for you.
P.striata/4 inches/sub-adult females x 3/$40 each *great looking examples of the species.
P.subfusca/3 inches/unsexed/$45 each

Terms of Service
1) Previous buyers of tarantulas from me, take an additional 10% off of new purchase price
2) All transactions are completed through PayPal.
3) 2nd Day shipping available *Forward your respective zip code for rate.
4) Overnight/Express shipping includes "Live Arrival Guarantee" *Forward your respective zip code for rate.
5) To receive a refund (e.g.: per L.A.G.), you must take pictures of the DOA tarantula, submit pictures to me via smartphone or email. Refunds will be for the price of said tarantula purchased. Shipping cost will not be refunded.
6) Caution, discern and discretion used where locales are below 55 or above 90 degrees in temperature.

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Tarantula Selection
B.vagans/4 inches/unsexed/$30 each *That coloration tho!
C. fimbriatus/3 inches/unsexed/$40 each * Added my last 3 to the list.
C.marshalli/2inches/unsexed/$15 each *Looking like mini adults
D.fasciatum/4 inches/mature female/$70 each
L.difficilis/5 inches/female/$65
P.cambridgei/2 1/2 to 3 inches/unsexed/$19 each *Awesome growth rate
P.lugardi/2 inches/unsexed/$19 each *Last five examples
P.ornata/*penultimate x 2/$45 each *For that 2016 breeding project!
P.striata/5 inches/female/$70
P.subfusca "highland"/4 inches/female/$65
P.vittata/5 inches/females/$70 each

Terms of Service
1) Previous buyers of tarantulas from me, take an additional 10% off of new purchase price
2) All transactions are completed through PayPal.
3) 2nd Day shipping available *Forward your respective zip code for rate.
4) Overnight/Express shipping includes "Live Arrival Guarantee" *Forward your respective zip code for rate.
5) To receive a refund (e.g.: per L.A.G.), you must take pictures of the DOA tarantula, submit pictures to me via smartphone or email. Refunds will be for the price of said tarantula purchased. Shipping cost will not be refunded.
6) Caution, discern and discretion used where locales are below 55 or above 90 degrees in temperature.

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?229168-brickster

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Tarantula Selection
B.vagans/4 inches/unsexed/$30 each *So underrated!
C.marshalli/2inches/unsexed/$15 each *Looking like mini adults
P.cambridgei/2 1/2 to 3 inches/unsexed/$19 each *Awesome growth rate
P.lugardi/2 inches/unsexed/$19 each *Last five examples
P.ornata/MM/matured April 30th/$45
P.ornata/*penultimate male/$45 *For that 2016 breeding project!

****** Scolopendra Poloymorpha or Sonoran Desert Centipedes, ranging from 4 to 5 inches, excellent eaters $6 each or $40 for a lot of 12

Terms of Service
3) Overnight/Express shipping includes "Live Arrival Guarantee" *Forward your respective zip code for rate.
5) Caution, discern and discretion used where locales are below 55 or above 90 degrees in temperature.

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Baboon Package: 1x P.lugardi (2inches), 1x C.marshalli (2 inches), 1x OBT (1inch) $40

Tarantula Selection

B.vagans/4 inches/unsexed/$30 each What coloration!
C.marshalli/2inches/unsexed/$15 each
P.cambridgei/2 1/2 to 3 inches/unsexed/$20 each *Awesome growth rate
P.lugardi/2 inches/unsexed/$20 each
P.ornata/*penultimate male/$40

Terms of Service

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Baboon Package: 1x P.lugardi (2inches), 1x C.marshalli (2 inches), 1x OBT (1inch) $30

Breeding pair:
MM/MF OBTs $65

Tarantula Selection
A.seemaani
/5 inches/female/$45
B.vagans/4 inches/unsexed/$30 each What coloration!
C.marshalli/ 2inches/unsexed/$15 each
P.cambridgei/2 1/2 to 3 inches/unsexed/$20 each *Awesome growth rate
P.lugardi/2 inches/unsexed/$20 each

Terms of Service

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Tarantula Selection
Baboon Package: 1x P.lugardi (2inches), 1x C. marshalli (2 inches) & 1 OBT (3/4 inch) $45 each

C.fimbriatus/3 1/2 inches/female/$45 each
C.dyscolus/MF female/$120
D.fasciatum/MF/$70 each
L.parahybana/4 inches/male/$40
P.cambridgei/3 inches/unsexed/$20 each
P.ornata/MM/matured April 30th/$35 & MM/matured June 13th/$50
P.pulcher/MF/$100
P.striata/5 inches/female/$75
P.vittata
/5 inches/female/$70 each

Terms of Service

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Tarantula Selection

*****1.0.0 P.murinus (OBT) MM, matured Mid-May, proven, still making sperm webs /$25*****
***** 4.0.0 Monocentropus balfouri/MM's/$50 each*****
*****5.0.0 Hapalous sp. Columbia/MM's/$35 each*****

C.marshalli
/2 inches/unsexed/$20 each
D.fasciatum/MF/$70 each
P.cambridgei/3 inches/unsexed/$20 each
P.lugardi/2 inches/unsexed/ $20 each
P.pulcher/MF/$100
P.striata/4 inches/female/$60
P.vittata/5 inches/female/$70 each

Centipedes
Scolopendra polymorpha/4-5 inches/unsexed/ $5 each *If you're not quite ready for Chinese/Vietnamese or Haitian species of centipedes given their size, these are perfect. A little bit on the smaller side, just as interesting, awesome eaters and easy husbandry. Inquire for wholesale prices as well.

Terms of Service