• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WTB

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'd be up for a couple of the pulchra slings. My son's and my most wanted now :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'd be up for a couple of the pulchra slings. My son's and my most wanted now :)
What is the "average" price for a G. Pulchra sling in the US. I can get them for about £10 in uk so just under that USD. I dont hink anyone in UK ships to US and if they did would hate to think of the price or the conditiin of the spider in arrival but was just wondering on whether prices in US are comparative to UK. Thinking of getting one too they look fab.

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
None of my girls are or will be for sale. But I do have a group of slings from 2 years ago that I will be able to sex very soon.
US price for a .5" sling is about $45, so about £31; an adult female can go for $350-400. There is a group of breeders in Germany that the big dealers here import from, but those imports have been show to non-existent the last few years.

FriendOrFood

3 Year Member
None of my girls are or will be for sale. But I do have a group of slings from 2 years ago that I will be able to sex very soon.
US price for a .5" sling is about $45, so about £31; an adult female can go for $350-400. There is a group of breeders in Germany that the big dealers here import from, but those imports have been show to non-existent the last few years.
How big are your 2 year old slings? And do you know where I could check to inquire about the German importer affiliates?

Also, sorry if this is considered thread hijacking.

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member
I got a 2" female from a local pet store for $50. She is a sweet heart. I'm still gonna get a couple from u tho
Check with me this summer. I have 6 females pairing.
I got a 2" female from a local pet store for $50. She is a sweet heart. I'm still gonna get a couple from u tho

FriendOrFood

3 Year Member

Yeah really nice! It wasn't Petco was it? The one's in MI usually have T's, but not G Pulchras. I bought a 2" B Smithi from Petco, randomly on a day that they had 50% off reptiles, I paid $50 for her. Def a lil jealous you found one at a lps :D Congrats on your rare :T:!

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member
image.jpg

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sweet
Lps dont exactly have the best reputation when it comes to tarantulas, nice you have a good one there.
We had a good one, then they closed shop and moved back to FL

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member
Sweet
Lps dont exactly have the best reputation when it comes to tarantulas, nice you have a good one there.
We had a good one, then they closed shop and moved back to FL
Yea that sucks. Too many like pet smart that don't even kno how to house them, let alone sex them