• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WTB Theraphosa, Pampho or Xenesthis female

Padraig Sea

3 Year Member
I'm seeking a 3-5" female Theraphosa blondi or apophysis, or a large (9"+) stirmi. I'm also open to Pamphobeteus (not platyomma, fortis or nigricolor) or Xenesthis females in the 3-4" range, or a very large (9"+) Lasiodora.

Thank you!

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You're a male, Megan? Also your post looks much like one I saw recently, and when questioned about reviews the poster never replied? Any response this time, Megan?
Mhmm. Nearly word for word. Just a new name.

Please please prove us wrong and post links to your reviews somewhere reputable hmm? No offense intended unless you are indeed, one and the same person.

Last edited:

Padraig Sea

3 Year Member
Scammer here, scammer there, scammer everywhere!

It's ashamed what our industry has come too.

They're all over... it's in almost any selling/trading/hobby area of the internet. The important thing is to know it when you see it, and to have fun with them wherever possible. Right now Megan's husband is visiting Oakland area Western Union's trying to collect her money.

Still looking for a Theraphosa, by the way.

Latest posts