• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Workplace Visit

Sbirtell1

Hey y’all!

So I took Lilith in to work today. I work at a vet hospital as a vet tech. Unfortunately it’s not an exotic vet hospital, but that’s ok! Lilith got a lot of love from my staff and medical director.

Well…Most of them admired her from afar, my medical director held her and one other person touched her. Both ladies were very gentle with her. Everyone was fascinated by Lilith none the less. It was nice to share my joy with others without judgement. Of course we had some who acted disgusted, but it is what it is. They kept their distance and I didn’t shove her in their face. Most of the ones who admired her, or got close to her were working on their fears of tarantulas and spiders in general. It was a great day!

Lilith seemed very chill. No signs of being stressed out. It was a one time thing since everyone I work with begged and begged to have me bring her in. So overall she did well, and so did my crew. Thanks for looking!!!

Attachments

• 97AA6001-3084-44D5-9A11-E9D4D007187F.jpeg
    97AA6001-3084-44D5-9A11-E9D4D007187F.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • BCA9A7FC-27DE-418D-8EA7-DAECEB5F3C80.jpeg
    BCA9A7FC-27DE-418D-8EA7-DAECEB5F3C80.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
I am glad it worked out well. Positive experiences with tarantulas can help reduce peoples' fear or discomfort about spiders.

Latest posts