• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Winner of the June 2019 contest

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@ Arachnoclown with his stunning photo of his Psalmopoeus irminia female.

20190613_110404-jpg.38315

Last edited:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That feeling you get when you’re late for an event...
What’s happened? lol
not wanting to linger on the subject and rub salt into the already weeping and painful wound of shame but......
@Enn49 announced the winner of the photo competition and made the HUGE mistake of calling arachnoclown, Arachnoboards. which we all k ow on this forum is actually the site that shall not be named.
Hence, much grovelling for forgiveness (and a sneaky edit to correct things for anyone else looking), normal service is resumed and she has just about redeemed herself as a mod with standards (just!) ha ha

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
not wanting to linger on the subject and rub salt into the already weeping and painful wound of shame but......
@Enn49 announced the winner of the photo competition and made the HUGE mistake of calling arachnoclown, Arachnoboards. which we all k ow on this forum is actually the site that shall not be named.
Hence, much grovelling for forgiveness (and a sneaky edit to correct things for anyone else looking), normal service is resumed and she has just about redeemed herself as a mod with standards (just!) ha ha

Thanks Phil, I'm glad I'm forgiven. Now I just need @Arachnoclown to forgive me too :rolleyes:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
dont make excuses for her. its only predictive if either grammatically correct and/or a regular word used before. I reckon she is about to go to the dark side. Say it ain't so @Enn49 ....ha ha :)

Never, never would I leave this so friendly forum for that bunch of ………… :rolleyes:

nedaK

Hey I have Brian Barzyck to enjoy my Nhandu chromatus pictures. I met him recently. It his favorite species. Assuming everyone here knows who he is.

Latest posts