• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Winner of March 2021 competition

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
March's winner by a mile is @Oursapoil with this stunning photo of a C. versicolor sling ,
well done

A7660412-89B3-4262-A4AB-465D5228DBB2.jpeg

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
He cheated he got that pic from internet
And I know you are just busting chops but just in case if you were serious, Enzo took this picture on March 9th at 7:20 am before I brought him to school. Please by all means do share where you saw the picture online, especially before 03/09 :)
This said I appreciate the comment very much as I'll be able to show my 9 years old (you can see him on video in this thread in front of the Ts) that he did such an amazing job with his picture (Taken with my iphone 10 and a macro lens) that some people thought it was a professional picture taken from a website ;)

Last edited:

psychedelicTs

And I know you are just busting chops but just in case if you were serious, Enzo took this picture on March 9th at 7:20 am before I brought him to school. Please by all means do share where you saw the picture online, especially before 03/09 :)
This said I appreciate the comment very much as I'll be able to show my 9 years old (you can see him on video in this thread in front of the Ts) that he did such an amazing job with his picture (Taken with my iphone 10 and a macro lens) that some people thought it was a professional picture taken from a website ;)
Your boy did a excellent job could have a future in photography beautiful versi

Latest posts