• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

who has got the best web

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am nominating two of my mighty rulers, solomon
2012-12-02 13.46.21.jpg

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
And Ramases, this was a moulting Web that he put together at the last minute, he doesn't love on it. He doesn't live on it, not love on it.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lovely webs they have! Solomon's web is awesome! Karina doesn't have a web yet...but she has some strands strewn across the front of her tank. She likes to be near whichever opening I need to use at any given time. <3 my bratty girl haha

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lovely webs they have! Solomon's web is awesome! Karina doesn't have a web yet...but she has some strands strewn across the front of her tank. She likes to be near whichever opening I need to use at any given time. <3 my bratty girl haha
Ha maybe we should have a brattiest arachnid thread as well, pretty ones are supposed to be high maintenance.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Do you mean Bob Marley?
If not, who is Bob Market?
Yes marley I am on predictive text and don't remember to check spelling I have done loads wrong, it calls my genics Genova. Gotta go I think cupid is on the wacky backy he nearly burnt the house down last time......

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Bob Marley T sings:

"Three little cricks, on my door step. Savory sweet noms, so yummy, pure, and good. They are my breakfast from you-ou-ou!"

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That is a proper tune! Should I get him one of them nice rasta hats incase he is invited on MTV ?

Atx13

3 Year Member
My A.Avic has a little web going, some here, some there. My G. Rosea only webs the carcasses of her victims, which I destroy and further her anger towards me. No good pics of awesome webbing yet for me :(

Latest posts