• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where do you guys buy your Ts from? UK only

Jakub96

Just wondering where you guys get your ts from? Only deal with thespidershop and so many legs

Any shop/ private seller suggestions will be much appreciated!

Thanks

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
So Many Legs.
The Spider Shop.
Bugz UK.
Portsmouth Tarantulas
Spider Planet.

Steph1304

I've used The Spider Shop and Bugz UK. I had 2 lovely ones from Bugz UK with my albopilosum arriving far larger than I expected, and they were really helpful too.

The last 2 I've had were listed for rehoming on the Pets4Homes pages: my MF LP, the owner had died, and the C. versicolor I ended up with because the little boy who had wanted it had lost interest so his parents had listed it on there.

The LP was in a bit of a mess when I got her, but she's eating now and I'm really looking forwards to when she moults so she looks a bit less raggedy. In contrast, the versicolor had recently moulted and was looking stunning. Both came with exoterra tanks for far less than I would have paid just for the T from a shop. The LP was £40 and is 8 - 9" (possibly slightly more) and the versicolor was £60 and is just over 3"

Jakub96

Thanks for the replies people. Ill give portsmouth tarantulas and spider planet a go

I find creatures from the north a bit annoying as they show you spiders they dont have in stock. So makes browsing annoying as u think u can buy the spider u want but when u click on it and it says not available

Latest posts