• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where did you buy your enclosure?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Those are some pretty useful links! Thanks Otto. Some of those enclosures look simple enough to build at home - if you're an adventurous and handy person. I don't recall seeing either of those companies at the local reptile show. I wonder how much of their business is done online versus at shows...

jetfire

3 Year Member
Right now, I'm just using a plastic critter cage til after my move; I hope to find some neat cages at a reptile show in Arizona

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
How soon until you move? You sure picked the right time of year to move o Arizona! It's gotta be scorching over there!

jetfire

3 Year Member
the plan is to leave the steaming swamp of Charleston July 1st. Its been in the mid-90's here for most of the last month, humidity around 85% or so...C'mon, dry air!

Ravenrose

3 Year Member
My Rosie is in a small glass tank. When shes bigger i will get a new enclosure for her. Its a great tank and easy to clean. I purchased it from Amazon for £60.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Ravenrose, can you link us to the enclosure you purchased, just for our information?

Jetfire, I will be eager to hear how you love the dry air come early September! :) ;)

jetfire

3 Year Member
No matter how hot it might get, at least I won't have to worry about hurricanes anymore! Gotta find the silver lining in everything, josh.

Latest posts