• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where are all the dubia?

owax

3 Year Member
Hi all!

I have a growing collection of Tarantulas. I've reached the point where I need my own feeders. I'm looking for a starter colony of about 50 adult female and 10 adult male with about 1000 mixed sized nymphs. Everyone seems to be out or very low on supply. Any good places you would recommend or do any of you sell colonies?

Thanks!!

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
2 places right off hand -
aaronpauling.com
dubairoaches.com

If they're out good luck.

khatchet

3 Year Member
If there are any reptile around you coming up, you can get starter colony at them for cheap. Last expo I was at there were 250 for sale for $20.

Underclock

3 Year Member
Can you find them in Florida? I haven't looked at shows. I can't get them shipped due to Florida laws.
Shouldn't be able to. The reason they can't ship is because Florida doesn't want them, Florida's climate can allow the roaches to breed, so they would be a serious invasive species. If you go to bugsincyberspace, I believe they have a Florida legal section

Hisserdude

3 Year Member
Thanks, that was my mistake, I knew one of them did, and nether of them load particularly well on my phone

BIC really should have a Florida legal section, though I imagine setting a page up would be more work than it's worth, seeing as the majority of the roaches he sells are banned from there.

Latest posts