• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

When I am not feeding/cleaning all my Ts....

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello ladies and gents,
When I am not feeding and cleaning all my Ts with my son and of course when I am done doing all the house's chores my wife listed for me, my second passion in life is riding motorcycles.
For the past 7 years I have been blessed to be part of the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride and over the years managed to fundraise about $140 k for prostate cancer research and men mental health programs Suicide prevention). After more than a year of pandemic, these programs are needed now more than ever.
If some of you would like to donated to this amazing charity (and get a tax deduction) please do so at the following page: https://gfolk.me/vincentnicolai
In the eventuality that some on the forum make generous donations, I will send at my charge a nice T (the closer to maturity as possible, not sling or small juvenile) to the most generous person on the forum donating over $200.
We all have men in our life that need a little care and love, thank you.
1621261037113.png

Latest posts