• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's up everyone ?!

Djsiner

3 Year Member
Alex here, new to the hobby looking forward to learning as much as possible from all you crazy T. keepers I was and still am sort of afraid of spiders but after watching a bunch of YouTube videos and seeing all the amazing colors and different T's out there man how could you be afraid of these guys/gals?!!! I just recently got my first 2 T's... a P. Regalis about a week ago and just yesterday I picked up a Rose Hair, at least thats what the guy told me it was he wasnt to sure I'll post pictures later and I'm sure one of you will know for sure what it is... I might get a 3rd T today from the same place its the last one they had and yesterday the guy beat up the enclosure pretty bad trying to get the T to come out so i could see it felt pretty bad for the lil guy/gal that was or is in there it got a good shaking yesterday because of me i think its only fair to go get it and do the best I can to take care of it after that Anyways... just saying what's up to everyone

Calico

3 Year Member
Welcome Alex! I, too, am terrified of spiders. I got mine accidentally and have been facinated and in love ever since! Still looking to get my second one. Just a matter of space and what to get.
As for the way the guy treated the T trying to get him to come out, I would be a little leary of buying from him again. But can understand you wanting to "save" that one. How horrible and traumatic for the poor thing.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Alex. Welcome to the hobby.
You'd be surprised how many of us are/were scared of spiders, I still am when they're loose in the house but Ts are amazing.

Djsiner

3 Year Member
Welcome Alex! I, too, am terrified of spiders. I got mine accidentally and have been facinated and in love ever since! Still looking to get my second one. Just a matter of space and what to get.
As for the way the guy treated the T trying to get him to come out, I would be a little leary of buying from him again. But can understand you wanting to "save" that one. How horrible and traumatic for the poor thing.

Yea, I hope this is their last T's they sell! At least till they get someome who knows what they are doing with them. They had these 2 in the back of the store kind of forgotten about apparently their "tarantula guy" was no longer there so they couldn't tell me anything about them... Which is kinda why I wanna go back and get it... but at the same time don't wanna kick them into gear thinking they should sell more lol they obviously don't know what they are doing with T's

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yea, I hope this is their last T's they sell! At least till they get someome who knows what they are doing with them. They had these 2 in the back of the store kind of forgotten about apparently their "tarantula guy" was no longer there so they couldn't tell me anything about them... Which is kinda why I wanna go back and get it... but at the same time don't wanna kick them into gear thinking they should sell more lol they obviously don't know what they are doing with T's

Maybe you could suggest to them that they check out the info available here before they get more Ts to sell.

Djsiner

3 Year Member
Maybe you could suggest to them that they check out the info available here before they get more Ts to sell.

Will do! It's a store close to where I work so I'll defintly be back there "Pet Club Emerville". I really do hope they don't start selling T's till they get someone more knowledgeable on staff tho

Latest posts