• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's up everyone I'm new to the hobby!

NEVERLANDCREATIONS

My name is Anthony you can call me that or Neverland. I have two Ts Awhlah is my aphonopelma seemanni (striped knee) and Gur is my branchypelma albopilosum (curly hair) soon I'll be getting a pink toe T. I'm in love with my little fur balls!

Attachments

• IMG_20200701_191115_602.jpg
    IMG_20200701_191115_602.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 23
  • received_1569551193219734.jpeg
    received_1569551193219734.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 20

NEVERLANDCREATIONS

Hi and welcome to the forum :T:
You have beautiful Ts there.
However both and especially A seemanni is a species that like to burrow.I will swap the wood chips for coco fiber or whatever is in the other enclosure as this is really not suitable substrate for any tarantula.
Regards Konstantin
Hi and welcome to the forum :T:
You have beautiful Ts there.
However both and especially A seemanni is a species that like to burrow.I will swap the wood chips for coco fiber or whatever is in the other enclosure as this is really not suitable substrate for any tarantula.
Regards Konstantin
The wood chips were in the temporary enclosure while getting the permanent one setup. No worries the T only spent a few minutes in the woodchips then was switched to cocofiber

Latest posts