• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What T are you waiting to own?

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah yeah I know, all of them etc etc, but seriously, whats ONE that you really want but are waiting for , either experience cost or whatever,
One of my secret desires are Lampropelma violaceopes, female naturally.
But I don't think I can adequately care for one as yet ^^

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Pamphobeteus Arano Polito. The chicken spider, simply because I can't get one. And T blondi and apophysis, because of price and the fact that I just spent too much on spiders recently. Paying $100 to $200 for an unsexed spiderling is sometimes difficult for me to justify to myself, but I usually manage to shrug off the voice of reason, eventually. And I should probably add the klassi as well. Stunning, and expensive. I almost ordered a three inch female for 300..

Sam Sam

3 Year Member
Pamphobeteus platyomma/Vitalius wacketi (not sure if the name changed??) I would love to own a male. The colours are amazing. I hear they are very angry and I'm a long way off owning anything like this but I can dream! They are still beautiful even with the bad attitude.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
G. pulchra and B. Klassi. That's the rest of my must have list, then i'm done collecting for a while till I raise what I have out of sling to juvie stage.

I'd add Avic purpurea and sp peru purple and B. smithi but i'm ordering those in a couple weeks ;) Maybe A. seemanni also but i'm still on the fence if i want one or not.

Edit: Oh and another GBB. they're so cool I have to get one for myself :D

Therasoid

3 Year Member
S. hoffmanni.
Rarely, if ever, offered as slings, most are WC adults from Costa Rica.
Last time I saw them offered they were sold out when I contacted the seller.
These are a highly prized species to the fossorial enthusiasts

N8tive556

3 Year Member
P. Metallica - Price \ Experience
A. Versicolor - Haven't found the right one yet
A. Metallica - Haven't found one in general
T. Blondi / Stirmi - Size/Room/ Experience

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
P. Metallica - Price \ Experience
A. Versicolor - Haven't found the right one yet
A. Metallica - Haven't found one in general
T. Blondi / Stirmi - Size/Room/ Experience
Ken has A. metallica slings for $20 - 1/2", Got our A. versicolor from Jamies, same size for $40, she also has 1" slings for $45
Ken also has sexed T Stirmi, male and female, both 4"+, for $69 and $99.

Just happened to be pricing my next order when i read this ;) I haven't seen a T. blondi yet on the vendor sites i've been watching.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ken has A. metallica slings for $20 - 1/2", Got our A. versicolor from Jamies, same size for $40, she also has 1" slings for $45
Ken also has sexed T Stirmi, male and female, both 4"+, for $69 and $99.

Just happened to be pricing my next order when i read this ;) I haven't seen a T. blondi yet on the vendor sites i've been watching.
Have a huge wish list from him :(

TabithasMom

3 Year Member
Holy cow, I have a huge wishlist. I keep it in a small notebook by the computer, in case I find another to add. Out of the 20+ listed (no joke), here are what I'd consider my top three:

1. C. crawshayi
2. P. metallica
3. A. purpurea

One day... :rolleyes:

syzygy

3 Year Member
Holy cow, I have a huge wishlist. I keep it in a small notebook by the computer, in case I find another to add. Out of the 20+ listed (no joke), here are what I'd consider my top three:

1. C. crawshayi
2. P. metallica
3. A. purpurea

FYI, your C.crawshayi is now Pelinobius muticus. Mine is definitely a "pet hole", but I like him (or her).

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
A. purpurea i'll be ordering next week from petcenter usa (www.petcenter.info) along with the A. sp. peru purple, B. smithi, and my own GBB and A. seemanni. Then my must have list is complete for while so I can enjoy what i have and watch them grow.