• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What should i put in my Exo Terra nano?

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
So i just rehoused my 3.5-4 " G. pulchripes from an 8x8x8 Exo Terra nano into an acrylic 12x8x6. Now I am thinking about what to put into it. Right now i am not planning on putting in another T.

It's a little small for most inverts, except maybe some dart frogs, I think. When I was younger I had a single anolis carolinensis in a 10 gallon tank, but i think that the nano is too small for even one of those.

Any thoughts. I may just try putting in moss and plants. Maybe venus flytraps. Maybe vacant.

Cor

Tarantula Club Member
Blue Death Feigning Beetles. They're easy to care for and are fun to watch and handle. Two or three should fit in that enclosure pretty well. Some sort of small scorpion is also a possibility, I'm not sure if that enclosure would be a little big, but maybe a nice Green Lynx Spider would fit the bill.

Nurse Ratchet

Yes, too small for anole...
Ghost or Orchid mantis maybe? They're itty-bitty and pretty. Decorative isopod set up with custom background? Pet snail?
K Hibernalis? Females live 9 yrs or so.

I have a couple; they've housed a wolf spider, my blue death feigning beetles, and an exceptionally large black widow.

I don't recommend it for the wolf spider, she didn't do great in there. But the Blue death feigning beetles and the widow both did really well in them.

Latest posts