• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What Do You Guys/Girls Think I should Add To My Small Collection?

leon92

3 Year Member
hi there i was wondering what every one thinks i should add to my collection this is what i have so far

brachypelma vagnas (sling)
nhandu cromatus (sling)
ceratogyrus darlingi (sling)
venezuelan suntiger (sling)
cyclosternum fasciatum (sling)
pterinochilus chordatus (sling)
psalmopoeus reduncus (sling)
acanthoscurria genuculata (sling)
acanthoscurria genuculata (MM)

and also i had these too but sold now

lasiodora parahybana(SF)
heteroscodra maculata(MF)

so every one what could i add ??

Also good morning to every one :)

leon92

3 Year Member
i was wanting a G pulchra they are a very nice looking spider and yes i do want one of those as well gets me thinking what to buy really lol

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
How about the largest T in the world: Theraphosa blondi! She always steals the thunder when friends visit the spider room. Gorgeous species.

Also, once I collected most of the T species I wanted, moved into True Spiders. Having a bunch of fun there. Lots of choices but wolves are probably closest to the T's as a starter.

leon92

3 Year Member
wow denny thats quite alot i like true spiders there very weird but good at same time i have always wanted a blondi and i really want a camel spider as well i want a green bottle blue also

leon92

3 Year Member
lawrence that is a nice spider indeed i would like most of the spiders people are telling me about well if im going buy most of these going cost me a little bit lol

leon92

3 Year Member
hi jujubees i think aggressive ones are more fun as there not as predictable as most calm ones i have 2 different types of baboons there not what you call one of the most aggressive but are very feisty and quick and to be honest quite funny when they go in def-fence mode lol

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
wow denny thats quite alot i like true spiders there very weird but good at same time i have always wanted a blondi and i really want a camel spider as well i want a green bottle blue also
I currently have a "camel spider". Solifugid sp. Unfortunately, they do not live very long in captivity. I am determined to try to keep this one for a year but not very optimistic. They are soooo cool though. I cannot see not having one in my collection. If you go with the blondi, make sure you have future room for a larger enclosure. Mine is the absolute Queen of the spider room. :T:

Last edited:

leon92

3 Year Member
they were quite easy to get in the uk but have not seen any in a wile you can get anything imported here its mad lol a heard blondis are very big and yes they do require space i do have a future space planned out but might keep it on hold for the moment i love rumps at the moment my just molted and looks gawjus even tho its still young

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well, if you start with sling or juvie, you would have plenty of time to grow into something. But as long as you get another T, there is no bad choice ;)

Latest posts