• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What are you currently listening to?

Atx13

3 Year Member
Figured i'd start a thread for music.. Post what your currently listening, or have been.. Good way to find out some new artists, bands or songs to check out..
I really don't get around to checking out much new music, seeing as nobody ever suggests anything to me... I have a very wide taste in music... anything from classic rock to dubstep... doesn't matter to me, as long as its good.
My current play list consists of:
Acid Bath- When the Kite string Pops(entire album), Pagan Terrorist Tactics(entire album)
Mushroomhead- XX(entire album)
Led Zeppelin- One(entire album), Two(entire album)
Skrillex- bunch of misc. songs
NoFx- Pump up the Valium(entire album)
Misfits- Famous Monsters(entire album)
Cannibal Corpse- Entire discography
Chicago- Greatest Hits
Black Sabbath- Entire discography(with Ozzy)
Dr. Dre- Misc. Old songs
Snoop Dog0 Misc. Old songs
Dry kill Logic- Darker side of nonsense(entire album)
I have a ton of misc. songs ranging from country to punk to weird pop and death metal...

I'm bored waiting to go see the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre. :D

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Wow...we have TOTALLY different tastes in music....

Lee Macdougall, Sarah Jarosz, Wailin Jenny's, Wovenhand, the Eels, the beatles, Among the oak and ash, Hem, googoo dolls, u2, blind melon, mumford and sons, the avett bros, midway in wake, the trashes romeos, phillip phillips, edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros, of monsters and men, bob marley, otis redding, the lumineers, ed sheeran, imagine dragons, iron and wine, rusted root, third eye blind, blue october, blaine long, garbage, the smiths, duffy, adele, feist, bon iver, florence and the machine, owl city, the church, muse, plain white t's, train, fleet foxes, brandi carlile, beth hart, tracy chapman, boy george, norah jones, imogen heap, natalie merchant, death cab for cutie, sarah mclachlin...

That's just the recents in the play list...:p

Atx13

3 Year Member
Wow...we have TOTALLY different tastes in music....

Lee Macdougall, Sarah Jarosz, Wailin Jenny's, Wovenhand, the Eels, the beatles, Among the oak and ash, Hem, googoo dolls, u2, blind melon, mumford and sons, the avett bros, midway in wake, the trashes romeos, phillip phillips, edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros, of monsters and men, bob marley, otis redding, the lumineers, ed sheeran, imagine dragons, iron and wine, rusted root, third eye blind, blue october, blaine long, garbage, the smiths, duffy, adele, feist, bon iver, florence and the machine, owl city, the church, muse, plain white t's, train, fleet foxes, brandi carlile, beth hart, tracy chapman, boy george, norah jones, imogen heap, natalie merchant, death cab for cutie, sarah mclachlin...

That's just the recents in the play list...:p
hey now, i like songs by most of the groups or artists you posted, i own every Muse, and Blue October album :p. Florence and the Machine is pretty rad as well. I haven't really listened to the Smiths, but the few songs i've heard by them were good.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My brother ruined me on hard rock and metal...I can't handle it...

Also enjoy Pearl Jam and Smashing Pumpkins. That's about as hard as I go lol.

My Blue and Gold Macaw, Harley, enjoys southern rock and such, so I am often listening to AC/DC, Lynard Skynard, Led Zepplin, Bon Jovi, and Guns n Roses to keep the goof ball happy. He also likes William Shattner's album (I still curse my hubby for that one!), particularly his cover of Iron Man...

My Red Lored Amazon, Kiwi, loves beat boxing, instrumentals, electronic, and acapella.

My Blue Crowned Conure, Kermit, loves kids music, particularly Bananaphone...

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I listen too:
Pearl Jam
Fiona Apple
Regina Spektor
Sarah Barellis
Black Label Society
Muddy Waters
Elton John
Eric Clapton
Chuck Berry
The Winter brothers
ZZ Top

just to name a few...

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Pink Floyd top of my list especially the wall, final cut, wish you were here, animals and all Roger waters solo. I am going to see him at Wembley in September. The others I like include guns n roses, Nirvana, bon jovi, manic st preachers, the killers , muse, stereophonics, iron maiden and any male rock group

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Pink Floyd top of my list especially the wall, final cut, wish you were here, animals and all Roger waters solo. I am going to see him at Wembley in September. The others I like include guns n roses, Nirvana, bon jovi, manic st preachers, the killers , muse, stereophonics, iron maiden and any male rock group

Oh man, you liosten to nothing but bands I can't stand lol To each their own though. :D

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Oh man, you liosten to nothing but bands I can't stand lol To each their own though. :D
I haven't heard of a lot of the ones on your list . I suppose I'm narrow minded tho, I can't abide x factor and pop groups ugh.

Atx13

3 Year Member
Forgot how good the Pixies were...Found my copies of "Surfer Rosa" and "Death to the Pixies".

Listershat

3 Year Member
Anything from Overkill, Slayer, Misfits, Subhumans (UK), Exploited etc to Doors, Floyd, Iggy, Half Man Half Biscuit, old Reggae / Ska, even some old (80's) hip hop - Public Enemy, Paris, BDP. Getting in to some silly stuff by Professor Elemental & Mr B The Gentleman Rhymer too, they crack me up.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Karma karma karma karma, karma chameleon
You come and go, you come and go!
Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dreams,
Red gold and green, red gold and gre-ee-een!

Latest posts