• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Well, they are here.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Guess now we'll see how it goes. Bold little things and extremely adorable.
Going to get them a clear acrylic tank this week so I can see them better. I may mod a big KK.
Ordered 5, sent six :) perfect freebie.
Heterometrus Spinifer
image.jpeg

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nice! I almost clicked the button to buy the H. arizonensis 2 days ago but i was able to resist :) i still need a tank and clay. I have the sand and hide and whatnot already.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They are so cute. One of them threatens the rest are chill. Really adorable. Fed them a bunch of tiny pinhead and one of them grabbed three, love these guys.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Would an extra large KK work for the H. arizonensis from scorpling to adult? they're about 16x9x12" I have 3 of those sitting around waiting for my T's to grow into them ;)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
For how many hun? I'm thinking they would dependant on how many you put in there. Personally like KK. Sit it on its side instant arboreal set up. All you need is a dam for substrate and a few careful holes.

It's my understanding not to crowd them so mine are moving up as they grow. Hoping to make a nice display out of that 29 gallon I have with live plants etc.

Originally I was supposed to get a few from Mass but things fell through. So got a great deal on these guys on AB.

Latest posts