• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Well I finally created a YouTube channel

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I finally created a YouTube channel, just like I debated on in as n earlier thread. I haven't posted anything yet.

I advise reading the channel description.

The channel is known as: paranormal tarantulas

Instead of comments directly on YouTube, I am going to start a thread here, that way it can be monitored better and I'll be more likely to read the posts.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I finally created a YouTube channel, just like I debated on in as n earlier thread. I haven't posted anything yet.

I advise reading the channel description.

The channel is known as: paranormal tarantulas

Instead of comments directly on YouTube, I am going to start a thread here, that way it can be monitored better and I'll be more likely to read the posts.
I have just started posting. only 3 so far. One is the GBB webbing, the other 2 are pairing attempts (link for A. Geniculata below) last moments of a 20 minute pairing attempt.

Go for it buddy :)

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'll try making a video tomorrow, one of my dogs passed away this morning and I am in no mood for posting videos now. I was actually going to feature him in the intro video today.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I know it's been a couple of months since I made the channel and I have yet to post even one video, but my dog passing really put me off to creating videos, but videos will come, when? I can't say, but videos are in the planning stages.

Latest posts