• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to our new Moderators

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
I want to extend a warm welcome to our first two moderators, BigOtto and Jetfire. I trust the two of you will happily help all our newcomers, make them feel welcome, and also help diffuse any potential issues that arise as the community grows. Let me know about problems as they come up and I will do my best to accommodate. Welcome to the team! Thanks for volunteering!

BigOtto

3 Year Member
Thank you josh, if anyone has a question regarding their new tarantula feel free to give me a PM or start a conversation with me and I'll do my best to answer it in a timely manner.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Better than taking it to a PM, post your questions in the general forums so we can all learn from the experience! ;) :)

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Definitely do not be afraid to ask. For everyone else, remember too that moderators are here to help and be of assistance - they aren't just disciplinarians - so you can ask them questions about T's and about using the site

Latest posts