• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Website Not functioning?

Zurchiboy

3 Year Member
these forums seem better. their was a period of time were i couldn't get into the forums. wondering if their is any info on this.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
The forum has been down although I don't know the reason except that it may have been to do with spammers blocking some systems. I managed to email Josh on Monday who said he was working on it. It seems ok again now so lets hope it doesn't happen again.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The forum has been down although I don't know the reason except that it may have been to do with spammers blocking some systems. I managed to email Josh on Monday who said he was working on it. It seems ok again now so lets hope it doesn't happen again.
Thanks @Enn49, I have been lost these last few days. Back in now looking at all he latest posts. Hope it stays safe so we can all continue to enjoy the forum.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Phil It could have been but I don't have any spare cash until the end of the month and I need new containers :(

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I fought the withdrawal symptoms (for a day or so) then kept kept checking back here a couple times a day. I did go to some vendor sites but was able to resist looking at new Ts by checking out snakes and scorps.

Snakes are too spendy for me right now to get started, and i have no room yet, but i might be able to do a scorpion cage. I'll have to look into that more.