• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US WARNING: 03 Arachnids

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@03arachnids, Austin Spears, or whatever alias he is using, completely dropped the ball and did not honor a pre-import order I placed on his website.

I have emailed back and forth with him for months, numerous excuses, never any follow through. He has now stopped responding to my messages never having shipped me anything and has effectively stolen over $300 from me.

I don't like to aire my differences online but he's left me no choice but to warn others of his unscrupulous practices,.lies and thievery.

Shame on you Austin Spears. You are a disgrace to the hobby.

MBullock

3 Year Member
That guy tried to give me an unfair trade for my jumpers a while back.

While he didnt scam me it def revealed his true intent. He tried to trade me a bunch of aphonos for valuable and rare jumpers knowing it was one-sided.

It annoyed me because i actually knew the guy before this. Seemed decent, didnt expect him to outright steal money :/

JT-Pede

@03arachnids, Austin Spears, or whatever alias he is using, completely dropped the ball and did not honor a pre-import order I placed on his website.

I have emailed back and forth with him for months, numerous excuses, never any follow through. He has now stopped responding to my messages never having shipped me anything and has effectively stolen over $300 from me.

I don't like to aire my differences online but he's left me no choice but to warn others of his unscrupulous practices,.lies and thievery.

Shame on you Austin Spears. You are a disgrace to the hobby.
Yup. I pre-ordered 3 centipedes… all totaling $750 and his shipment was late or whatever excuse he gave and I told him to email everyone that their orders will be late and he eventually did. But… I NEVER received my pedes even after 1.5 years and just like you he stopped responding to my texts and emails. He’s a piece is SH%T that steals people’s hard-earned money. I honestly don’t know how he lives with himself. He ripped a TON of people on the pre-order. DO NOT BUY FROM 03 Arachnids, everyone!!!! Thank you, Octanejunkie for posting this!