• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Wanted! Wanted! Wanted! Tliltocal albopilosum (Ometepe Island)

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
In search of Tliltocal albopilosum (Ometepe Island) tarantulas, preferably SA or adult but will gladly take slings.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Exoskeleton invertebrates is a expert. Read his input.

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Yes, Exoskeleton Invertebrates has been super helpful and insightful with respect to an Acantoscurria project of mine. Although the prospect a curly hair with femurs is cool, my interest is more about the locality.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I had 10x slings I sold last year. They do have blue femurs as adults. The ones I purchased came from Europe. There was only 1 other vendor at the time that had a few for sale besides me. Not many people have them.

jrh3

3 Year Member
I had 10x slings I sold last year. They do have blue femurs as adults. The ones I purchased came from Europe. There was only 1 other vendor at the time that had a few for sale besides me. Not many people have them.

I have one of the slings you were selling. Growing pretty fast too

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
That's funny and ironic, I was just thinking..... I was going to reach out, to some of the "tried & true", "real ones" and "main stays" I know in the hobby let alone on this forum..... the likes of Casey among a handful of others to see if they had any in their collections to sell or knew of others selling. Lol! Casey.... I'm a year late!

Latest posts