• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. Wanted Arizona Blonde juvi or sling

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi
In for a long term protect I see.lol
That grow really really slow.
@Phil has a large juvenile and a female with a good price but dont think he posts atm.
Also here but its an arm and a leg for a sling.
Regards Konstantin

Last edited:

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yea I wouldn't mind paying that for a juvi but that seems crazy! I've noticed some of the species have got super expensive since I last had one.
I think it's just luck.. You know how it goes if you are looking for something you can never find it and equally sometimes something you want comes up at the wrong time..
The price has stayed the same or there abouts for quite a while, I would either suggest PM @Phil as he might be able to help you out ( when it is possible to post) or wait a while and see what comes up.. Keep searching though :)

Mayhemzz22

I think it's just luck.. You know how it goes if you are looking for something you can never find it and equally sometimes something you want comes up at the wrong time..
The price has stayed the same or there abouts for quite a while, I would either suggest PM @Phil as he might be able to help you out ( when it is possible to post) or wait a while and see what comes up.. Keep searching though :)
Will do man ty! I'm not in a rush and need to wait till payday anyway. There is a chap selling an adult for 45 and postage at the moment.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yea I'm very tempted but getting that and a viv would leave me a bit short this month
When you say viv... Do you mean an exo terra enclosure or something similar?
You can use a large kritter keeper or something similar just as well and it makes for a inexpensive enclosure

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yep, dont have anything the house an adult at the moment. Well I have an old one but there is a crack in the lid.
You can use something like this... The large one that is.... Its OK for a juvie size or sub adult if it would do you until you could get the enclosure you wanted - hope that helps :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200412_103553_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200412_103553_com.android.chrome.jpg
    621.3 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts