• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Vivarium setup for my pinktoe

michaelcng

3 Year Member
Just wanted to share my interesting setup with everyone. I wanted to create an enclosure that showcased the natural beauty of my pinktoe.

It consists of a mixture of living Mood Moss, Spanish Moss, and Red Norwegian Reindeer Moss.

The leaf plant in the corner is Pilea Aluminium.

The air plants on the piece o
20170325_043310.jpg
20170325_043738.jpg
20170325_043310.jpg
20170325_043738.jpg
f wood are called Tillandsia.

All designed to maintain moisture.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just wanted to share my interesting setup with everyone. I wanted to create an enclosure that showcased the natural beauty of my pinktoe.

It consists of a mixture of living Mood Moss, Spanish Moss, and Red Norwegian Reindeer Moss.

The leaf plant in the corner is Pilea Aluminium.

The air plants on the piece oView attachment 23192 View attachment 23193 View attachment 23192 View attachment 23193 f wood are called Tillandsia.

All designed to maintain moisture.
Fantastic enclosure! Puts all of mine to shame, thats awesome.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I hope my pinktoe doesn't poop on me. It's hard to get to since it hangs out in the back. Haven't handled her since the new enclosure.
I don't normally handle as a rule as they can sometime have a tendency to jump with no warning. Pooping is a sure sign they are upset so if they do poop on you, best get them back in the tank ASAP. ...lol

Latest posts