• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Vinegaroon For Sale

AncientExotics

3 Year Member
0.0.1 Vinegaroon 30$ plus shipping
Located in So.Cal
Willing to ship/trade

Edit: price drop

Attachments

• EC4D484A-4B50-4644-B23C-81EAE708FB04.jpeg
    EC4D484A-4B50-4644-B23C-81EAE708FB04.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
  • 8488A0DD-4DB3-4F0C-9579-341FE9340599.jpeg
    8488A0DD-4DB3-4F0C-9579-341FE9340599.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Arirang

Gotcha. Thanks!

What is the furthest it is wise to ship them? I'm out in Ohio and don't know if they'd make it that far or if it's safe to attempt.

AncientExotics

3 Year Member
Gotcha. Thanks!

What is the furthest it is wise to ship them? I'm out in Ohio and don't know if they'd make it that far or if it's safe to attempt.

I don’t think it should be a problem. As long as you received packages before from a carrier such as fedex, ups, etc it should be fine. Only thing that would worry would be your weather but we can always work around that. Send me your address to my email so I can get a shipping quote for you as soon as I get back from work. Email: [email protected]

Arirang

Alright, I will do a bit more research on the species and let you know ASAP (probably tomorrow). I'll probably have to have it shipped first to my coworker, as FedEx would have to leave the package on my apartment doorstep if I'm not here, and that's just not a wise idea, with the part of town I live in. I'll have to ask her first before a random whip scorpion shows up on her doorstep (as funny as that would be...)

Any recommendations on a good care guide?

AncientExotics

3 Year Member
Alright, I will do a bit more research on the species and let you know ASAP (probably tomorrow). I'll probably have to have it shipped first to my coworker, as FedEx would have to leave the package on my apartment doorstep if I'm not here, and that's just not a wise idea, with the part of town I live in. I'll have to ask her first before a random whip scorpion shows up on her doorstep (as funny as that would be...)

Any recommendations on a good care guide?

Please contact me at my email so we can discuss terms of shipping.

As for a care guide. I just normally search through this forum or arachnoboards. Their care is not that difficult. Provide a deep substrate with a hide and water dish. Try and keep the humidity relatively high by soaking and spraying the enclosure with water. I give it a good spraying and soak about once a week depending on how fast I see the substrate drying out.

Arirang

Sorry, I'm actually not going to be able to take it. My landlord is deathly afraid of scorpions, and even though I tried to explain that I am as well and, despite being a "whip scorpion", it isn't a scorpion, he put his foot down. Sorry :(