• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Vial Creatures - Scott Kahler

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
No specific review site on TFs. Just wanted to say that Scott is awesome. He really understands his Ts and his customer relations is second to none. Sold me a healthy impressive T. Ockerti. Am eager to buy from him again. @Vial Creatures is well priced, accurately described, and a pleasure to work with. Thanks Scott!!;):D:D

LadyFang618

3 Year Member
No specific review site on TFs. Just wanted to say that Scott is awesome. He really understands his Ts and his customer relations is second to none. Sold me a healthy impressive T. Ockerti. Am eager to buy from him again. @Vial Creatures is well priced, accurately described, and a pleasure to work with. Thanks Scott!!;):D:D
Yea I'm ordering mine Saturday and should receive them Tuesday I believe. But as far as customer service and his expedience, I agree, second to none. Will update on this post once I receive all my new babies :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LadyFang618

3 Year Member
Since I couldn't find a certain place to post this and because i promised a review of his business practices and customer service and overall treatment of the Ts...IM POSTING IT HERE...

So some of u may have seen @VialCreature (Scott's) post of his very long list of the slings and Mature Ts he had/has for sale...

I bought 8 slings and I couldn't have asked for better customer service through your the whole transaction. He made sure that I knew every step, even played phone tag with me for 3 days straight just to make sure that I was 100% satisfied! I couldn't believe how lively they were when they arrived and as a helpful T owner to another who can't seem to ever find pin heads, he sent me a good 50-60 pin heads free of charge so that my Pumpkin Patch babies didn't starve cuz the d hydei I had farmed hadn't hatched yet.

He is absolutely amazing and I would recommend him over and over and over again to everyone! He is absolutely wonderful and deserves everyone's business! Will post pics after I get them all completely situated and such.

Thanks for reading! [emoji177] Y'all! Look him up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I bought some avic/versicolors from Scott off AB a few years ago and they are are STILL doing great!

Packaging was excellent. Communication was AMAZING - Scott really cared to make sure everything went well, and it did.

Also, really good prices. A+ seller. Recommend and would do business again!

Latest posts