• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

URGENT HELP NEEDED

newtots

3 Year Member
I just got my tarantula order in and 2 are c

Attachments

• 20150305_183415.jpg
    20150305_183415.jpg
    721.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 20150305_183711.jpg
    20150305_183711.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 25

newtots

3 Year Member
2 are completely unresponsive and not moving.... i need an opinion on if they're d.o.a or if i should try an icu????!!!! any info would be wonderful

Poec54

3 Year Member
Contact the seller immediately and report it! Looks like they got too cold in shipping, or overheated from being too close to a heat pack. Even big dealers sometimes overheat spiders.

newtots

3 Year Member
Question. ..I checked my a. Genaculata and there was a tiny white critter in theeenclosure. ..what could it be??? I immediately removed the t and put it in a temperary home. Also upon closer inspection of the deceased g rosea it's abdomen burst.. it has a large opening on the abdomen with fluid dried to it.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Question. ..I checked my a. Genaculata and there was a tiny white critter in theeenclosure. ..what could it be??? I immediately removed the t and put it in a temperary home. Also upon closer inspection of the deceased g rosea it's abdomen burst.. it has a large opening on the abdomen with fluid dried to it.

Take plenty photos of them so you can send them as proof to the seller.

newtots

3 Year Member
I still have the bodies, I only got them yesterday. I'm still just waiting for a response from the company

Latest posts