• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Upgrade for my A. chalcodes

Her last enclosure was the first one I ever put together. It was underwhelming to say the least. This has two hides and more substrate. Hopefully Nugget will settle in quickly.
20220913_155843.jpg
20220913_155834.jpg

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I named my chalcodes after the Hohokam people of the Sonoran desert, as she can move sufficient substrate to irrigate her enclosure with canals.

Your enclosure looks great, I just hope yours, moves less substrate, as it would be a shame to spoil all your work.

I named my chalcodes after the Hohokam people of the Sonoran desert, as she can move sufficient substrate to irrigate her enclosure with canals.

Your enclosure looks great, I just hope yours, moves less substrate, as it would be a shame to spoil all your work.
Mostly they just threw their water dish all over the place. I had to get a much bigger one to keep from having to fix it every day! We'll see what they do in this space.

Latest posts