• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Updated list

J.huff23

3 Year Member
I would be open to trades.

1.0.0 Grammostola pulchripes 3.5 inches immature - $100

0.1 Hapalopus sp. Large AF -$150

0.0.5 Psalmopoeus cambridgei 3”-3.5”- $50 each

0.0.3 Selenocosmia crassipes 2.5” -3”- $60 each

1.0.0 MM Selenocosmia crassipes - $100

0.0.4 Pterinochilus murinus 1” - $25

Terms of service:

Shipping is via your choice of carrier. Overnight only. Price dependent on zipcode and carrier chosen. LAG if signed for on the first attempt. Will only ship if the temperatures are appropriate and I reserve the right to wait until temperatures are appropriate before shipping. In the event of a DOA, send me a message within two hours of delivery. I may ask for a picture. The cost of shipping is not refunded.

spider8

3 Year Member
Hi interested in the
Grammostola pulchripes 3.5 inches immature - $100 Any idea if it is a male or female ? Thanks

in the

Cam_bull

I would be open to trades.

1.0.0 Grammostola pulchripes 3.5 inches immature - $100

0.1 Hapalopus sp. Large AF -$150

0.0.5 Psalmopoeus cambridgei 3”-3.5”- $50 each

0.0.3 Selenocosmia crassipes 2.5” -3”- $60 each

1.0.0 MM Selenocosmia crassipes - $100

0.0.4 Pterinochilus murinus 1” - $25

Terms of service:

Shipping is via your choice of carrier. Overnight only. Price dependent on zipcode and carrier chosen. LAG if signed for on the first attempt. Will only ship if the temperatures are appropriate and I reserve the right to wait until temperatures are appropriate before shipping. In the event of a DOA, send me a message within two hours of delivery. I may ask for a picture. The cost of shipping is not refunded.
How big is the Hapalopus sp. Large? Thanks!

Latest posts