• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Unboxing 5 Greenbottle Blue slings & Rehousing

Tortoise Tom

1,000+ Post Club
My female GBB just produced 182 slings. I just fed them all for the first time yesterday. The feeding response at that size and age is amazing!

I've been trying to learn how best to ship them out, and your video was helpful. I have also received tiny slings in those same type of vials, but seeing how the box was packed and cushioned helped me a lot. I still have the vials. I think it was CaseyK. that sent me 10 G. pulchra in that type of vial a year ago. I had no problems either.

Did you have them overnighted? Feel free to decline to answer, but what did shipping cost, and what did you pay for the slings?

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If I recall, @SkittleBunny had a unique method for packing (there was a post about it on the other forum I think).

@Austin S. Is an expert when it comes to packing in my opinion.

I need to get another GBB or 5.

Going to go subscribe to your channel while I'm at it @Mvtt70

NukaMedia Exotics

3 Year Member
If I recall, @SkittleBunny had a unique method for packing (there was a post about it on the other forum I think).

@Austin S. Is an expert when it comes to packing in my opinion.

I need to get another GBB or 5.

Going to go subscribe to your channel while I'm at it @Mvtt70
I received my 1st DOA's from him that were 5 P. cambridgei so I can't agree but next shipment all were alive. Thank you as well I appreciate it.

Latest posts