• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Ultimate Brachypelma vagans

Mattkc

3 Year Member
Ultimate Brachypelma vagans 3; 6 DLS; Molt date 8-15-18.JPG

MM Brachypelma vagans; 6" DLS; Molt date 8-15-18

I have large MM vagans less than three months old from his ultimate molt that is eating and spinning sperm webs regularly. He is an experienced ladies man having been paired with my girl six times - she unfortunately molted after fourth pairing, but like the sex machine he is, got things done twice after! $50 plus shipping costs via PayPal.

T.O.S.: Shipping cost based on FedEx & USPS shipping rates to your ZIP code. Live arrival guarantee (LAG) on packages shipped overnight. Shipping via FEDEX or USPS overnight or two day. If shipped to a FEDEX facility, buyer must pick up and sign for the package within 4 hours of its arrival. Will not ship in temps below 50F or above 90F. Will only ship as funds become available via PayPal. Buyer pays cost of the animal plus shipping. Seller not responsible for carrier delays; such delays void the LAG. In the event of a DOA, the buyer must notify me within 1 hour of pickup/delivery and send proof of DOA within 2 hours of receipt, if requested. LAG only covers the cost of the animal. In the event of a DOA, the buyer will receive a refund for the price of the animal, shipping costs will not be covered.

tmspry

View attachment 33212
MM Brachypelma vagans; 6" DLS; Molt date 8-15-18

I have large MM vagans less than three months old from his ultimate molt that is eating and spinning sperm webs regularly. He is an experienced ladies man having been paired with my girl six times - she unfortunately molted after fourth pairing, but like the sex machine he is, got things done twice after! $50 plus shipping costs via PayPal.

T.O.S.: Shipping cost based on FedEx & USPS shipping rates to your ZIP code. Live arrival guarantee (LAG) on packages shipped overnight. Shipping via FEDEX or USPS overnight or two day. If shipped to a FEDEX facility, buyer must pick up and sign for the package within 4 hours of its arrival. Will not ship in temps below 50F or above 90F. Will only ship as funds become available via PayPal. Buyer pays cost of the animal plus shipping. Seller not responsible for carrier delays; such delays void the LAG. In the event of a DOA, the buyer must notify me within 1 hour of pickup/delivery and send proof of DOA within 2 hours of receipt, if requested. LAG only covers the cost of the animal. In the event of a DOA, the buyer will receive a refund for the price of the animal, shipping costs will not be covered.

Ok I want him. I live in Helen Ga. You not planning a trip this way by chance are you ? If not shipped will be fine but we will have to wait for a warm snap as it is going to be cold here for a week or so. Let me know Tim

Mattkc

3 Year Member
Ok I want him. I live in Helen Ga. You not planning a trip this way by chance are you ? If not shipped will be fine but we will have to wait for a warm snap as it is going to be cold here for a week or so. Let me know Tim
Great! I’ll PM you to work out details.

tmspry

Hi Guys
Got the male B, vagans today we waited for better shipping weather that's why it has been almost 3 weeks. Anyway he got here in perfect condition.
Matt is a Great guy to deal with fast reply's and contact info . He is a A+ seller.

Latest posts