• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Typhochlaena seladonia

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Even if Palp Friction is breeding them, it is illegal to sell them here in the US because supposedly they are one of those Brazilian species that were illegally obtained/imported. They were supposedly smuggled from Brazil.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Even if Palp Friction is breeding them, it is illegal to sell them here in the US because supposedly they are one of those Brazilian species that were illegally obtained/imported. They were supposedly smuggled from Brazil.
Thank you for clarifying it Casey :)

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
T seladonia will show up for sale sooner or later and will be pricy and delicate to keep

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Wow, that's a crazy price, but I'm sure it's worth it. What is your opinion?

Depends on the market for me. I'm not just your average collector. I buy, sell, trade and breed for a living.

augiemolly

Thank you for clarifying it Casey :)
Casey, are you in the US?. I´ve seen many of your listings on this forum but assumed you were in the UK. Been visiting here for a while mostly thru the digest while assuming this was a mostly UK site. If you are in the US let me know. Have money won´t travel...but have internet.... and a credit/debit card.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Casey, are you in the US?. I´ve seen many of your listings on this forum but assumed you were in the UK. Been visiting here for a while mostly thru the digest while assuming this was a mostly UK site. If you are in the US let me know. Have money won´t travel...but have internet.... and a credit/debit card.

Yes, I live in the US and I ship rain, snow or shine. I offer LAG with express shipments during winter months and extreme weather. :)

Latest posts