• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US T's for sale!

Dustin Amack

3 Year Member
I currently have these available for sale. Open to trades and resonable offers. Thanks for taking a look!

Grammostola Rosea (Chilian Rose Hair) – 1.5” well started $30

Caribna Versicolor (Antilles pinktoe) 1.5 - 2” very well started $45

Brachypelma smithi/hamorii (Mexican Red Knee) ½” $30

A. Seemanni (Costa Rican Zebra, Stripe Knee) 2.5” unsexed $30

Lasiodora parahybana (Brazilian salmon pink bird-eater) – ¾” $20

Avicularia metallica 5.5" Female $80

Emperor Scorpion – 4.5” $45

TOS:
Heat packs included in shipment. In case of DOA I must be notified within 3 hours of receiving animal. Will replace DOA’s covered by LAG, or original cost, shipping not included. Pictures will be required of any DOA. USPS shipping prefered and PayPal transactions only. LAG only on overnight shipments. Email me at [email protected] or message me on this site. Thank you!

https://tarantulaforum.com/threads/dustin-amack.21405/

Last edited:

Dustin Amack

3 Year Member
Unfortunately I am realitively new to this forum so I do not have reviews. However, I have bought, traded, and sold to/with several great T people on here so they may be willing to vouch. I hope this helps...

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm currently doing a transaction with @Dustin Amack. He has held a breeding pair for me for over a month. I added another T and he has thrown in a freebie (can't wait to see what it is). The pricing was more than reasonable. N the past I've Interacted with Dustin on other forums aswell. He quickly got My order shipped off and supplied me with a tracking number. My package is arriving in my town tonight and will be delivered in the morning/early afternoon. I will put up a unpacking video tomorrow to the review threads for Dustin.

Dustin Amack

3 Year Member
I'm so glad everything arrived safe and sound! it was truly a pleasure doing this deal with you @Arachnolown , enjoy your new T's!

Latest posts