• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US T's for sale, you don't want to pass these deals up! UPDATE: ALL SOLD OUT!

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
What up T family! I need to downsize my collection some due to the fact that my schedule has been so busy recently. I'm selling 8 of my T's to anyone on here that would give them the utmost love and care that they deserve. I live in central New Jersey so if anyone wants to pick them up I'm available on the weekends only. Other than that, I do overnight shipping only for LAG, recipients must report any issues within 2 hours of receiving your T with picture in order to be fully refunded. Depending on where you are located will determine the cost of overnight shipping via FedEx, I also use USPS overnight if that option is more convenient for you. If temps are below 50 F I will not ship. I accept PayPal only.

* M. balfouri pair (easiest breeding project) Male is 3" Female is 2.5" $150. Sold as pair only! (SOLD)
* P. cambridgei unsexed 3" $35 (SOLD)
* P. cambridgei unsexed 2.5" $25 (or 2 for $50). (SOLD)
* H. sp columbia sling 1" $20 (SOLD)
* H. sp columbia sling 3/4" $10 (or 2 for $25) (SOLD)
* G. pulchripes sling 1/2" $15 (or freebie with purchase of M. balfouri pair!) (SOLD)
* N. chromatus sling 1/8" $10 (or freebie with purchase of M. balfouri pair!) (SOLD)

For further inquiry including pictures and other info, please PM me or email me at [email protected].

Last edited:

Latest posts