• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

T's and crystals B hamorii fun

Steve's Ts

My enclosures all have some crystals in them because I'm a crystal and mineral collector. There is a 1 1/2" double terminated quartz that my B hamorii sling of 2 1/2" drags all around her enclosure at night. I also have a chunk of blue apatite and a calcite w/hematite in with her. She often sits on those larger crystals. Has anyone else experienced this behavior with any of their T's? None of my other T's drag around their crystals.lol

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My enclosures all have some crystals in them because I'm a crystal and mineral collector. There is a 1 1/2" double terminated quartz that my B hamorii sling of 2 1/2" drags all around her enclosure at night. I also have a chunk of blue apatite and a calcite w/hematite in with her. She often sits on those larger crystals. Has anyone else experienced this behavior with any of their T's? None of my other T's drag around their crystals.lol
Some of my Ts would drag anything in the enclosure as they are big on "remodeling". Please do share pictures of the enclosure with all the crystals, I am very curious now.

Latest posts