• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Travel

hellknite

3 Year Member
Guys do you go places? Do you like to travel? Can you suggest a good destination in your country or area? Where I can also see a local T in the wild..

Prudance

3 Year Member
I was going to start a new thread about traveling but this one already exists. I personally love to travel.

I'm going to South Africa in 2 months and would love some tips on sights. I'll be in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town.

Next year I'll be traveling to Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands. Details haven't been planned yet so I don't know where I will be, but tips are always welcome.

Who else travels?

Thistles

3 Year Member
Home of the Harpactira! I have never been to South Africa, but I have been to the Galapagos. It was amaaaazing! There are lots of tarantulas in Ecuador, but I don't think there are any on the Galapagos. There is an endemic Latrodectus, though, and a huuuuge Scolopendra and a cute little scorp.

I haven't been able to travel much lately, but I travelled a lot as a kid. I've been to 5/7 continents and like almost 30 countries or something.

Latest posts