• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

TRADE young pair m and f P. Regalis

arachnofreak666

3 Year Member
I have a breeding project right now with my H. lividums. I have a MF H. lividum and a MM H. lividum. what would you be willing to trade for both?

clutchnasty

3 Year Member
i was only looking for one specimen preferably female. so im not trading more than those two... H.L arnt that rare so idk why you are over pricing yours lol

arachnofreak666

3 Year Member
the fact that they are both mature and yours arnt... that would be the reason I asked for more... please be my guest and try to get a MF for anything less than $100 wont happen... and a MM try somewhere around $100-$120. your looking at an easy $230-$250 for the both in total. that's more than what it would cost to get a male and female of the size regalis you have available for trade.

clutchnasty

3 Year Member
btw i have snatched way rarer t's for cheap. just a couple of months ago i got a recently matured female p metallica for 200$.

arachnofreak666

3 Year Member
yeah probably from a breeder that has more then one mature female. and I didn't say $230-$250 for only one of the lividums I menationed, I was referring to both BTW. which btw, both are mature. and btw yours arnt, anyone that trades for yours will have to wait a much longer time to even begin thinking about breeding them. mine on the other hand are already ready to start breeding and give it 2 months for them to settle in and you could. this was never meant to be an argument, so I have no clue why you feel the need to be completely unprofessional about saying no thank you. not very good selling/trading ethics in my opinion, but that's just me lmao

arachnofreak666

3 Year Member
oh and btw, regalis are extremely cheap, especially at the size you have available even when compared to a juvi H. lividum. good job though. im already getting a 4+" male regalis for $25. that just goes to show you how inexpensive they really are!

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello
I don't want to step in,but this is starting to get out of hand just my opinion. I will give my opinion on price,in South Africa I'd pay over R1200 for a young female H.lividum where I'd pay under R700 for a regalis. You guys can compare with your currencies,see how much it differs from where you guys or gals are.

clutchnasty

3 Year Member
Hello
I don't want to step in,but this is starting to get out of hand just my opinion. I will give my opinion on price,in South Africa I'd pay over R1200 for a young female H.lividum where I'd pay under R700 for a regalis. You guys can compare with your currencies,see how much it differs from where you guys or gals are.

nah fighting over the internet is dumb.

arachnofreak666

3 Year Member
oh and another tid bit of info for you. males grow a lot faster than a female ever will. your 3" male regalis is going to out grow and mature way before your female 3.5-4" ever will. by the time she mature. he probably wont have it in him anymore to try to reproduce with her. that's why breeders buy slings when the female reaches 3" in hopes that one of the slings is male and they mature almost at the same time. just letting you know.

clutchnasty

3 Year Member
i feed the female twice more than the male, lol sorry man i only read like half of what you say and reply. not arguing with you, tryna bargain!

arachnofreak666

3 Year Member
okay well then just take my next offer into consideration, decide and give a simple yes or no answer. does not need to be an argument... I can get a juvi female H. lividum fairly cheap from a friend I do business with on occasions, I would be willing to trade her for your female regalis, im not interested in your male, but if you want to not separate them, I wont have a problem with it. would you be interested?

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
okay well then just take my next offer into consideration, decide and give a simple yes or no answer. does not need to be an argument... I can get a juvi female H. lividum fairly cheap from a friend I do business with on occasions, I would be willing to trade her for your female regalis, im not interested in your male, but if you want to not separate them, I wont have a problem with it. would you be interested?
Mmm,if it was me bam deal haha.

Latest posts