• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Too small to sex?

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Not the best picture but the molt is small.

I'd say male but I've never sexed a molt before maybe it isn't big enough to see yet

Attachments

• IMG_3108.JPG
    IMG_3108.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 30

Metalman2004

3 Year Member
I don’t think its too small if you can get your camera to zoom in a bit on the area in wuestion and focus a bit better. Having tried that many times I know sometimes phones just aren’t that capable, but worth a try.

For what its worth I don’t see a flap, but if its small the flap wouldn’t be dark and would be on he smaller side.

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don’t think its too small if you can get your camera to zoom in a bit on the area in wuestion and focus a bit better. Having tried that many times I know sometimes phones just aren’t that capable, but worth a try.

For what its worth I don’t see a flap, but if its small the flap wouldn’t be dark and would be on he smaller side.

Yea the phone camera isn't great I was just curious so not gonna go through too much hassle to sex it. Got many many molts left till it's fully grown so I'll enjoy it while I have it