• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Too big for a B. Smithi sling?

SanHolo

3 Year Member
So these are what I'm currently housing my slings in, I'm curious if I'm giving too much space to a sling? More room for error? Any and all advice welcome :)

Thankyou in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 40

Redacted

3 Year Member
So these are what I'm currently housing my slings in, I'm curious if I'm giving too much space to a sling? More room for error? Any and all advice welcome :)

Thankyou in advance.
Seems at that body size, it would be better in a medium-sized deli cup. Cute sling

SanHolo

3 Year Member
Not sure about dimensions, at work atm! Will update when I get home tonight :) thanks again!

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My train of thought is, as long as the sling is able to make a corner somewhere it's own personal hide-a-way and you insure it finds its food, then you should be OK. I tend to house smaller as with forty of them it's not always quick to feed. My incei though are in larger rounds and find everything lol

It might be easier on you to use a deli cup as Walter said for now.

SanHolo

3 Year Member
My train of thought is, as long as the sling is able to make a corner somewhere it's own personal hide-a-way and you insure it finds its food, then you should be OK. I tend to house smaller as with forty of them it's not always quick to feed. My incei though are in larger rounds and find everything lol

It might be easier on you to use a deli cup as Walter said for now.
Thankyou. Il take the advice and switch it up just so I can be sure they're doing ok :)

Latest posts