• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US tomz1637 Review

JimMcn90

I ordered a C. Versicolor from Tom. He was also nice enough to include a juvenile Curly Hair as a freebie due to a shipping delay. Both arrived healthy and lively with great packaging. Kept in touch with me the whole time both through private messaging here and his personal cell number. Would definitely do business with him again. Highly recommend!

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
Great personal service. I bought a G. rosea from Tom and he did not disappoint. He checked in with me routinely via this forum, messages and phone calls. He sent a movie early on of the tarantula feeding and a picture of her before he sent her. His packing was great and she arrived safely. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Attachments

• BA54998B-D0B2-456E-B226-F15A7CD0F0AC.jpeg
    BA54998B-D0B2-456E-B226-F15A7CD0F0AC.jpeg
    654.8 KB · Views: 11

carboncarlthejarl

OK, my my review is WAAAY late. I bought a GBB that was in pre-molt when she arrived so as someone new in the hobby with little knowledge on t's I had alot of questions for the first month she was in my care. Everytime I reached out to Tom he was there to answer any and all questions no matter how silly. My experience with Tom was stellar all across the board. Fear not first time Tom buyers, you're in good hands.