• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tomato frog!

Allthingsterrarium

3 Year Member
Hey everybody! I have a German-wirehaired pointer named Allie, A chacoan pacman frog named Button, a Mexican fireleg tarantula named October and a Jackson's chameleon named Cretaceous. Well I just added a tomato frog to that collection! I ordered a female and she arrived a little while ago. It's so exciting as I've wanted one forever. I might name her Roma after the roma tomato. She's probably about the size of the top rim of a soda can and she's well on her way to adulthood I'd say as she's a light orange and her legs are already red. She's currently busy warming up after coming from Florida to Wisconsin which is 35 degrees in my community right now. Poor thing was so cold but alive and looks happy getting used to her tank. It's a 29 gallon and I'm going to get another female to join her next month. I'll be sure to upload some pictures as soon as I can
smile.png

Latest posts