• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Todd Gearhart of Tarantulaspiders, good product and good service.

Redacted

3 Year Member
Another successful order from Todd Gearhart arrived this morning. Overnight Fed-Ex. I'll post some pics from my phone later, but here's what I got:

1.2 Euathlus truculentus.
0.2 Augocephalus ezendami

This will be my first OW in a very long time.

Consistently good product and good service.

I'll say two pedipalps up!

Redacted

3 Year Member
Another successful order from Todd Gearhart arrived this morning. Overnight Fed-Ex. I'll post some pics from my phone later, but here's what I got:

1.2 Euathlus truculentus.
0.2 Augocephalus ezendami

This will be my first OW in a very long time.

Consistently good product and good service.

I'll say two pedipalps up!

Here are some photos. The Euathlus are actually E. manicata. Male on my hand. Augie at the bottom.
IMG_1641.JPG
IMG_1640.JPG
IMG_1639.JPG
IMG_1635.JPG

Sonorantree

3 Year Member
I just got a juvie female B emilia from Todd. Packing was adequate, communication was professional. He offered a non-T freebie with my order, which I declined. T arrived on-time and healthy looking. Shipping seemed high, so order multiples if you can, to save shipping cost per T. Shouldn't be hard to do - he has a TON of species for sale on his website! I would recommend him to you all.

Cor

Tarantula Club Member
Bumping an old thread to add a positive review as well. I received two tarantulas today from Todd: an Aphonopelma anax, and a Grammostola porteri. The spiders were both well packaged and arrived healthy. Communication from Todd was very good throughout the process. I'm quite happy with everything! I tried to snap a quick picture of the G. porteri, but it made a B-line for the hide. I'm sure it'll pop out as it gets settled.

The Aphonopelma is the true gem of this transaction:
lwNS6NT.jpg

uaNw9ql.jpg

NjdYUQG.jpg

I'm not sure if he's on this forum, but if he is, thank you!

ta122

I received an order from Todd today - a sub-adult male Phormictopus sp. Dominican purple to pair with my female(s). He was packed well and very securely with a cold pack. The packaging encourages reusing/recycling which pleases me. :D Communication was thorough. The specimen was healthy and looked well. The little guy was cooperative with rehousing which tells me he wasn't stressed out. He ate well upon arrival. I recommend buying from him. Thanks, Todd!

Attachments

• 1D7343BB-2877-44E2-888E-818E812B054C.jpeg
    1D7343BB-2877-44E2-888E-818E812B054C.jpeg
    364.4 KB · Views: 9