• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Today's Auction Score

JayManges

Did good at today's local auction. Picked up a brand new Repti-Zoo 8x8x12 for $12.50. Amazon sells these for $49.99. Now I have to buy a new T to put in it. :)

Repti Zoo.jpg

JayManges

Great bargain. :) Any thoughts on what you'll get to fill it?
Deciding what to put in it is the hard part. Something arboreal obviously. Problem with the Repti-Zoo is that they don't vent from the front so that rules out any Avic. P. irminia? I've been wanting to get one of those for a while. Might work. What do you think?

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
Deciding what to put in it is the hard part. Something arboreal obviously. Problem with the Repti-Zoo is that they don't vent from the front so that rules out any Avic. P. irminia? I've been wanting to get one of those for a while. Might work. What do you think?
Therte is plenty of front ventilation, look at the strip right below the doors it goes inside right under the doors. I have about 12 of the Exo terra versions all with adult Arboreal T's in them. the flow from lower bottom front to upper top is great cross ventilation

JayManges

Therte is plenty of front ventilation, look at the strip right below the doors it goes inside right under the doors. I have about 12 of the Exo terra versions all with adult Arboreal T's in them. the flow from lower bottom front to upper top is great cross ventilation
The Exo-Terra's do have front ventilation. Even though it looks like it might, the Repti-Zoo does not. However, I am looking to see if there is any modification I can do to correct this. Not a big deal however since I also have three new in the box Exo-Terra's on hand.

Last edited:

JayManges

The Exo-Terra's do have front ventilation. Even though it looks like it might, the Repti-Zoo does not. However, I am looking to see if there is any modification I can do to correct this. Not a big deal however since I also have three new in the box Exo-Terra's on hand. Just need some bigger T's to put in them.

Latest posts