• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

TN B. lateralis question...

xTN-ANTMANx

3 Year Member
So I live in Tennessee and currently have plenty of Dubia roaches to feed my Ts but I really want some red runners (B. lateralis). I'm curious to know if there's anyone from Tennessee on here that knows a good source to get them from close by? I live in West Tennessee also. If not, does anyone have any good recommendations on a cheap online store to get a good size starter colony from? I would rather use these for my smaller tarantulas than my Dubia.

xTN-ANTMANx

3 Year Member
That's why I want then so bad lol. My Dubia are decent but even my ant colonies have trouble getting in their exoskeleton if I don't break them open sometimes. I'll prolly order me some in a few days...I've seen plenty of online dealers, was just hoping to get some locally.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah it's tough to find them locally, unless you're lucky. I was lucky to find dubia at a lps in such a small town, nevermind lateralis. But yeah, you start a colony of lats and you and your inverts will both be happy.

xTN-ANTMANx

3 Year Member
Indeed! I have a local pet store that's supposed to get some for me but we will see how that goes...I want a colony big enough tho to start feeding and still have plenty to start them growing.

Latest posts