• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Time for new Ts once again.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes, you must celebrate your anniversary with more Ts. What have you in mind?
I also considering Harpactira pulchripes and Pelinobius muticus. Or maybe new sp of Lasiodora. I do like my l para. Maybe even a nandu since i dont have one yet.. maybe ill save some money this coming month and wait until October and get more then just two

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I also considering Harpactira pulchripes and Pelinobius muticus. Or maybe new sp of Lasiodora. I do like my l para. Maybe even a nandu since i dont have one yet.. maybe ill save some money this coming month and wait until October and get more then just two

I do like the LPs and N. Chromatus.

I have too many i like and want to try and raise,haha. I even thought about a hati hati. They are also a few much pricer ones i want. But after loosing a P.met i dont want to take a risk of speeding a few hundred and having it die some how.

I know that problem but I refuse to spend too much on individual slings, better to wait until they come down in price.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I do like the LPs and N. Chromatus.

I know that problem but I refuse to spend too much on individual slings, better to wait until they come down in price.
Agreed! They will go down. Just like m.bals have the last year over here. When I started collecting my own Ts last september. M.bals were 90-100$ now you can get them for 50$-80$ and that was only in a year. I have one. But just using that as a example.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Even that P.met price is amazing. They go for 80$-over 100$. When I got mine I was very lucky to pay what I paid under 50$ and that opportunity is no longer available.

Attachments

• IMG_4397.PNG
    IMG_4397.PNG
    735.8 KB · Views: 4

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Even that P.met price is amazing. They go for 80$-over 100$. When I got mine I was very lucky to pay what I paid under 50$ and that opportunity is no longer available.

The prices are so cheap over there even compared to the UK. You see now why it's so tempting to buy more, and more.:D

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The prices are so cheap over there even compared to the UK. You see now why it's so tempting to buy more, and more.:D
You can get cheap Ts here dealing with the right people or if you repeat buy from some people they will give you better deals sometimes. Or sometimes you deal with someone and they hook you up with a few freebeeies;)

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Congrats Krush! 28 in one year is no joke. Personally, I love my H. Pulchripes. Docile, beautiful, decent webbers, and afraid of nothing!!
Thank you! I would of had more then that. But I had 4 die on me as well. and threw in a extra on trade i did. I would of had 33. Sucks some of them died but getting slings you always take a risk.
I used to feed anything under 1" 3times a week. I stopped doing that for a while and only fed once a week and lost the 3 in that time frame. I lost my first one in the second month of keeping Ts for the first time. It was my P.irmina. I have a new one thats doing great now tho.
I like baboons. They get a bad rap. Id say they are more skittish then anything but will get mad if provoked

Latest posts