• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US This week only sale

J.huff23

3 Year Member
This is my last post before the weather gets cold. We are getting some new females in for some spring breeding projects so we are looking to sell our extra juvies to make room and funds for some cool new breeding projects. Thank you to all who have bought from us already. Because we are not large scale importers/breeders, this is how we have decided to fund getting new projects started. Times are trying these days and I am so thankful to have this hobby to keep me sane.

I know that I have no reviews on this site yet, but I have many elsewhere. Just ask.

These prices are super reasonable if not generous. We aren’t here to make a buck, just to spread the hobby and fund our hobby of keeping and breeding. Here is what we have.

0.0.2 Psalmopoeus cambridgei 3.5-4 inches leggy and fast! BOTH FOR $90 PLUS SHIPPING

1.0.0 Psalmopoeus cambridgei confirmed male. One, maybe two molts away from maturing. $50 plus shipping

1.0.0 Selenocosmia crassipes mature male. Around 2.5 months past his maturing date. $35

0.0.1 Selenocosmia crassipes 3-3.5 inch ONLY $55 PLUS SHIPPING! A good deal seeing as sling sells for 40-50 and these are very well started.

0.0.2 Pterinochilus murinus 1.5 inch -$25 each or both for $45. These already have their adult colors and are growing fast.

Terms of service:

Shipping is via FedEx. Overnight only. Price dependent on zipcode and I have no control over that. LAG if signed for on the first attempt. Will only ship if the temperatures are appropriate and I reserve the right to wait until temperatures are appropriate before shipping. In the event of a DOA, send me a message within two hours of delivery. I may ask for a picture. The cost of shipping is not refunded. I also reserve the right to refuse service to any individual if they present poor attitude or lack of knowledge of certain species.