• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

This latest attack in France...

Telson

3 Year Member
When will the world open it's eyes regarding Islam? How many people have to die? Islam is not a religion. It's a violent, destructive ideology. When polled, so called peaceful islamists would not denounce their radical brethren. Do you know why? Because their so called religion calls for these attacks. Hillary Clinton would welcome this violent trash into my country. Look at France, Sweden, Germany..look at what happens when liberal governments open their arms to these "poor souls". Has the world lost it's mind? These people will never integrate into civilized society. The government of France is responsible for what happened last night. The blood is on their hands. Not long ago I read a San Antonio paper with the mayor saying they should be welcomed with open arms. Trump is looking less like a douchebag and more like a savior to me, now. That's saying something. Liberals are stupidly trying to destroy this world, with their naive, idiotic rainbows and butterflies views and policies. I have grown to hate my government, and the corporations that control it. I sincerely wish I could afford a cabin on a piece of land far away from civilization, somewhere in Alaska or Montana. Far away. Very unAmerican thought, right? To withdraw, hide from reality. So be it. My dad always said 75% of people in this world are stupid, and will bring harm to you through that stupidity. He was right. Only I think the number is a little low. I'm not sorry for this rant. I mean all of it. I just watched a muslim run over 80 men, women and children who just wanted to go see some fireworks. Muslims are trash. We should make their countries into parking lots. But such a thing wont ever come to pass. Not until thousands more innocent lives are lost, thousands more families are devestated, and all hope is lost.
The "religion" of "peace"
I am neither a pacifist, nor a violent person. I'm just tired of watching the world sitting back and allowing this to happen, and then having prayer vigils and hugging the so called peaceful muslims. We will never move forward with these bastards running free. We wont solve the problem with open arms, punch and cookies, or prayer. Their prophet was a pedophile, for Christ's sake. They beat and burn women to death for defying their laws. There is no hope for these savages. They should be put out of our misery. If you think im wrong, and im sure many of you do, then stop watching cnn, cbs, nbc, fox, etc and find some real news on the internet, watch some uncensored videos of the real world you live in, then come back and argue with me. A sixteen year old girl stoned to death. A thief set on fire and burned alive. The list goes on and on. They are animals. These are the poor refugees you would welcome into your countries? If you're not happy with the thought of the middle east being turned into a huge, wonderful glass parking lot, at least consider pushing for closed borders. You can thank me later.

Telson

3 Year Member
One reason the UK wants to be out of Europe.
I feel so bad for the civilized people in Europe. It makes me so angry when I read about your troubles. Our governments are failing us. For what? So they can sleep soundly, knowing they did what was "right" ? All borders should be closed to Muslims, until they evolve. Give them another 300 years or so..
When I hear Obama or Hillary talk about the refugees, I pray a plane lands on top of them.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It is frightening, the things they are capable of are pure evil. How can any supposedly religious person intentionally drive a truck at families for over a mile?

Telson

3 Year Member
It is frightening, the things they are capable of are pure evil. How can any supposedly religious person intentionally drive a truck at families for over a mile?
They know nothing about God. Make no mistake, these people haven't the slightest concept of spirituality, they thrive on hate. They don't accept any ideas, or ideals, but their own. You are looking at live cavemen in the 21st century. They need to be eradicated. All of them. Or isolated from civilized society until they evolve.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Telson
Going to have to agree with most of what's been said here. I avoid political/religious discussions to avoid drama as a rule.
Folks get worked up, then angry with each other, rather then behave as adults and simply address/discuss the problem.
And as always folks are free to believe as they choose. Even unfortunately in who they choose to support politically.
honestly...the way things are going is frightening.
And the idea that our (USA) next president will be one of those two useless pieces of shyte is truly terrifying. It's a lose lose situation.
Damn shame about all those folks. Goes to prove that there isn't anyway to adequately screen people entering your country.

timc

3 Year Member
Hence all religions should be abandoned. Then no one will have any bedtime stories to fight over.
As far as Muslims go, some of the finest people I have ever met have been Muslim so I could never lump them all together. When I was 16 I worked as a dishwasher and the main cook was an Egyptian immigrant and one slow night he read me passages from the qu'ran and explained to me the way radicals perverted their true meanings for their own purposes. so just like any other group of people (Christians included) there are those filled with peace and those filled with hate. It's just the way the world is, was, and will be.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@timc I agree that there are many good muslims, most are very caring people, which causes the biggest problem in the fight against the IS. It is virtually impossible to identify the trouble causers until they choose to show themselves by committing these horrendous acts.

timc

3 Year Member
Agreed @Enn49. And don't get me wrong I think terrorists are cowards who deserve nothing but the worst, but I genuinely don't believe it's possible to completely stamp out any radical ideology. Those people become martyrs which just attracts more to the cause. Which is why I think all religion should be abandoned. Then we'll just have money to fight over

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hence all religions should be abandoned. Then no one will have any bedtime stories to fight over.
As far as Muslims go, some of the finest people I have ever met have been Muslim so I could never lump them all together. When I was 16 I worked as a dishwasher and the main cook was an Egyptian immigrant and one slow night he read me passages from the qu'ran and explained to me the way radicals perverted their true meanings for their own purposes. so just like any other group of people (Christians included) there are those filled with peace and those filled with hate. It's just the way the world is, was, and will be.
I think this seems up haminity in all its best and its worst form. People hide behind a certain religion or idealology to get what they want. Like many have said here, there are good people and there are bad. If not religion, it will be political belief, if not political belief it will be country identity, if not country identity it will be something else. The only thing we can hope for is that there are more good than evil people around. As a ft her of 4 though, I am really worried of the state of the world my kids will inherit and I am truly shocked about the total disregard of human life that others have (regardless of the belief) they just lack humanity. Full stop. End of.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I think this seems up haminity in all its best and its worst form. People hide behind a certain religion or idealology to get what they want. Like many have said here, there are good people and there are bad. If not religion, it will be political belief, if not political belief it will be country identity, if not country identity it will be something else. The only thing we can hope for is that there are more good than evil people around. As a ft her of 4 though, I am really worried of the state of the world my kids will inherit and I am truly shocked about the total disregard of human life that others have (regardless of the belief) they just lack humanity. Full stop. End of.
-applauds-

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I totally agree with @Telson and the OP. I think it's time for another crusade ;)

Oh and not turn the middle east into a parking lot, just blow it all up and let the oceans reclaim it. Give some of the coasts now more beachfront property ;)

Roo

3 Year Member
Islam is a problem but any time you bring it up you just get shouted down as a "racist", even though Islam is not a race it's a religion.

Latest posts